EuroPodróże allows the access to fast track railways that reach over 20 thousand destinations in many European cities such as: London, Paris, Brussels, Vienna, Rome, Madrid, Lisbon, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Toulouse, Nice, Milan, Venice, Amsterdam, Cologne, Strasbourg, Lyon and many more, both larger and smaller, European cities that can be reached from Polish stations in Warsaw, Katowice, Cracow, Wroclaw among others. The offer is getting richer and richer every year and as a result it is getting more attractive. Since November 2017 we also include in our offer train tickets for the most popular Polish destinations.
The high-speed rails is the system of public transportation that can reach the speed over 300km/h. In Europe high-speed rails operate in Belgium, France, Germany, Spain and Great Britain. The most popular carriers are Eurostar, TGV, Thalys, Intercité, AVE and ICE. If you are planning a trip around Europe you can plan it with europodroze.pl, where you can find a vast variety of attractive connections.
When you book a trip with EuroPodróże you gain access to trains that have stops in city centers such as: Paris Charles De Gaulle, Lyon Saint-Exupery, Amsterdam Schiphol, Berlin Schönefeld, Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Rome Leonardo da Vinci / Fiumicino. As a result you can save time on commuting from airports.
- an easy access to all train tickets in one system
- three simple steps to book a trip
- helpdesk available in Polish
Why to travel by train?
- greater comfort of travel
- no baggale limit
- travel from a city center to a city center
Need more information?
- You can check popular European destination here
- Find out why it is worth to travel by European railways on our Blog
- Check out practical advice for travelers here
- Book a group trip here
- Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (0-12) 341 61 60
If you wish to find out more about access to the booking system of Polish and international train tickets for agencies you can check out Tripbooker platform.